Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tübingen



Sorry that I haven’t written so long. I want to tell you about my last trip. 2 weeks ago I was in Tübingen. I love the small German towns. They have their own special atmosphere. 
 On Friday my friend throws a party. The topic was "Gangstas vs. ghetto chicks". It’s not a secret that I'm a big hip-hop fan, so it was not difficult for me to find an outfit. And most importantly - I felt very comfortable in these clothes. A good old school was playing the whole evening, it was perfect! 

Извините, что я давно не писала. Я хочу рассказать о моей последней поездке. 2 недели назад я была в Тюбингене. Я очень люблю маленькие немецкие города, у них какай-то своя особенная атмосфера.
В пятницу моя подруга устраивала вечеринку на тему "Gangstas vs. ghetto chicks". Это не секрет, что я большая поклонница хип-хопа, поэтому мне было совсем не сложно составить наряд. И главное - я чувствовала себя в нем очень комфортно. Целый вечер играл хороший олдскул, это было идеально.
 


h&m shirt | pimkie jeans | roca wear chain | six earrings | gina tricot hair bandage


On Saturday we went for a walk around the city. I was in Tübingen a few years ago in the summer. In winter it is a totally different town, but it is no less beautiful....

А в субботу мы отправились гулять по городу. Я была в Тюбингене несколько лет назад летом. Зимой - это абсолютно другой город, но он не менее красив.  







 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your shirt and hair bandage Nadja! Cool look! xx

    http://lovemefoolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Понравился Ваш образ целиком!)

    ReplyDelete