Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fashion Finals 2013




 As I already said on Saturday I was at a fashion show Fashion Finals in Hannover. There were collections of Fahmoda graduates', as well as works of students of the 3d and 5th semester. All works were very strong, very different, for every day and very unusual. I liked almost everything. You can see all outfits on the internet, and I get out the ones of them I liked best. And what outfits did you like?


Как я уже говорила, в субботу я была на показе мод Fashion Finals в Ганновере. Там были коллекции выпускников Fahmoda, а также работы студентов 3 и 5 семестра. Все работы очень сильные, очень разные, и на каждый день и необычные. Мне понравилось почти все. Вы можете посмотреть все наряды в интернете, а я выбрала из них те, которые мне больше всего понравились и запомнились. А что понравилось вам?










 








1 comment: